The objects of the North Staffordshire Law Society can be found in paragraph 3 of the Articles of Association adopted on 10 November 2011.
In summary they are:
- To support and protect the character and status and interests of the legal profession generally and particularly in Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire, Cheshire and surrounding areas
- To promote honourable practice and repress malpractice
- To consider all questions affecting the interests of the profession
- To encourage the study of law and for the purposes provide a prize or other reward
- To promote information on legal subjects